Tricot factory Willink
The total project involves the renovation of two old factory buildings. These two buildings are all that remain of a much more extensive complex built between 1890 and 1930. The complex originally housed a textile factory called “Tricot”. The two remaining buildings are renovated as apartment complexes linked by a still-to-be-built parking garage.
scope:5.400 m² GFA
client:wbv De Woonplaats
architect:De Architekten Cie
consulting services:Quick scan, feasilbility study, cost estimate, renovation advice, structural advice and quality inspections